Friday, January 9, 2009

A message from Jim Hezel, CPC

A message from Jim Hezel, CPC, 2008’s Locke-Matthiessen award winner about this year’s winner, Rick Marshall It is with great pleasure and admiration that I announce Rick Marshall, of Marshall Career Service as the 2009 Locke-Matthiessen award winner. I find it remarkable how many great people I have met through my involvement with TAPC. Rick is one such person. His tireless dedication to the TAPC has brought the Association to new heights, and we all enjoy the fruits of his labor and leadership.
Being awarded this very special award last year was a highlight of my professional life. It will be an honor to present Rick the award at the TAPC Conference in April. Rick is a mentor, trusted advisor, and most importantly, a dear friend. I think many, many people would say this about him and share my excitement in this milestone.
Be sure to attend the lunch on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at the TAPC Conference for this very special award presentation for Rick Marshall, TAPC’s 2009 Locke-Matthiessen Award Winner!

No comments: